mLLDPE - Metallocene Low Linear Density Polyethylene
Our metallocene Low Linear Density Polyethylene (mLLDPE) grades are being produced in Cologne, Germany. The portfolio covers a wide range of applications like films, injection moulding and compounding in an area of a density of 902-936 kg/m³ and MFI of 1,3-20 g/10min.
The proprietary INNOVENE-G Gas-Phase-Technology from INEOS with hexene as comonomer is specialized on film grades with outstanding mechanical properties like tear resistance, dart drop and sealing properties.
- Cast- Blownfilm
- Stretch-Hood/ Stretch-film
- Multilayer films for food and non-food application
- Lamination films
- high demanding industrial films like heavy duty sacks
- Processability due to next generation mLLDPE-technology
- Very dart-drop value
- Very good tear resistance
- Outstanding sealing properties
- state of the art optical properties
Eltex PF® - mLLDPE
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland