Welcome at Biesterfeld in France!
The plastics and rubber activities are distributed by the subsidiary Biesterfeld France. The wide product portfolio comprises plastics, rubber, elastomers and additives. The subsidiary Biesterfeld Specialités is responsible for the distribution of specialty chemicals for the industries cosmetics, healthcare, coatings, adhesives, polyurethane, construction, nutrition, electonics and energy. Furthermore Biesterfeld has a production site to develop and manufacture silicone compounds (HCR and FSR) for high value-added applications.
Our proposal for European wide services includes key elements such as:
• Cooperation with the world leaders in the chemical industry
• Development of specific and value-added solutions for our customers
• Wide range of products and advanced technological developments
• Quick deliveries from our local stocks
• Consulting by our sales and technical teams
Plastics: We provide High-performance plastics, engineering thermoplastics, thermoplastic elastomers, styrene copolymers, standard polymers and additives. We offer a diverse product portfolio and expert consulting combined with customised solutions. This includes extensive market knowledge and first-class quality from renowned suppliers.
Rubber : Our product portfolio is comprehensive when it comes to rubber processing: From synthetic rubbers and fillers through to additives and chemicals. Our raw materials are used in varied applications. Furthermore Biesterfeld France has a production site to develop and manufacture silicone compounds (HCR and FSR) for high value-added applications.
Specialty chemicals: This division within Biesterfeld France offers you innovative solutions from its various departments:
Case: Specialists for coatings and polymer additives, our catalogue contains antioxidants for polymers, flame retardants, plasticisers, anti-corrosion additives and resins, etc. We are at your disposal to provide you with our support and technical advice
Life Science: This Business Unit revolves around four strategic areas:
- Pharmaceuticals, medicine and the associated process agents: our excipients such as silicones, macrogol, zinc oxide, our numerous APIs and siliconising and lubricating agents, plus our medical adhesives for medical devices will meet your needs
- Organic synthesis: our portfolio comprises several hundred advanced intermediate products, dedicated to the health sector, but also to the sectors of perfumery, polymers, chemical laboratories, dyes, and textiles, etc.
- Cosmetics: our botanical extracts, perfume extracts and deodorant active ingredients enable us to develop natural formulae
- Nutraceuticals: contact us to find out more about our innovations for advanced nutrition
Performance Product (PP): This Business Unit groups together industrial adhesives and bonding equipment.
- Industrial adhesives: the epoxy resin, polyurethane, acrylic, silicone and methacrylate-based chemicals offered enable a large number of applications to be met, whether structural, thermally conductive, electrically conductive, insulating or even UV bonding
- Accessories: our expertise is accompanied by products designed to help you implement your projects:
- Dosing equipment (dispensers, needles, spray guns, static mixers)
- Near infrared (NIR) drying/curing system
- UV polymerisation and inspection equipment (radiometer)
Regional warehouses: Marseille, Le Havre, Dreux, Oyonnax area as well as access to European warehouses.
Head of Sales
Phone +33 6 80 94 08 55
Business Manager Rubber
Phone +33 6 74 91 48 06
Head of Sales
Phone +33 6 71 60 73 54
At the moment there is no further information available.
Image film: Competence in Solutions
New distribution right for world's first seaweed-based emulsifier
SeaBalance 2000: A seaweed-based cosmetic emulsifier made from upcycled sargassum seaweed. 100% natural and suitable for body and cosmetic applications Distribution rights agreed for the DACH region, Poland and the Baltic States Biesterfeld continues the ongoing expansion of its sustainability portfolio Hamburg, March 23, 2023 - Biesterfeld, one of the world's leading distributors in the…
Biesterfeld Spezialchemie and Gummiwerk KRAIBURG launch strategic sales and service partnership for KRAIBON® compounding solutions
Hamburg, 15. March 2023 – Biesterfeld, one of the world's leading distribution and service companies in the field of plastics, rubber and specialty chemicals, and Gummiwerk KRAIBURG, a leading producer of rubber and silicone compounds, have entered a strategic sales partnership with immediate…
Dr Stephan Glander appointed new CEO of Biesterfeld AG
With effect from 1 April 2023, the supervisory board of Biesterfeld AG has appointed Dr Stephan Glander (54) as CEO of the Biesterfeld Group, a leading international distributor of plastics, rubber and specialty chemicals. Glander takes over from Thomas Arnold (63), who is retiring after ten years with the family-owned company, including eight years as CEO. Most recently, Stephan Glander served…